Weight Watcher Smart Points: 2
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Ready In: 20 Minutes
- 1 banana
- Handful of chocolate chips
- 1 graham cracker
- Handful of marshmallows
- Other additions, if desired: peanut butter, nuts, nutella, jam, etc.
- Heat a grill to about 350 degrees.Using a knife, cut out a small strip of peel from the top of your banana, leaving one end intact
- Pull back the strip, and use a knife or spoon to carve a shallow “canyon” down the center of your banana
- Eat the piece of banana you carve out
- Fill the canyon with chocolate chips and marshmallows and other mix ins if desired
- Stuff it as full as you can! You can also smear some peanut butter or Biscoff spread on before you start.Place the peel back into place then wrap a square of foil tightly around the banana.Set foil packets directly on the grill, cover, and cook for 10-12 minutes or until marshmallows and chocolate are melted.Remove from the grill and carefully pull away foil
- It may take some marshmallow with it…don’t worry! Pull back the peel and dig in!