Weight Watcher Smart Points: 19
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes
Ready In: 10 Minutes
- 1 Stick Butter, Cut into 1 inch Cubes
- 8 Ounces of Cream Cheese Cut into 1 inch Cubes
- 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3 Pounds Boneless Skinless Breasts
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic
- 1 Package Dry Italian Salad Dressing
- ¼th Cup of Shredded Yellow Onion
- Rice (will not go into Crock-Pot) 2-3 cups.
- Grease crock-pot (I use liners!)I put a little bit of the soup at the bottom first.Lay down the chicken.Then in a bowl mix the italian dressing, garlic, onion and the rest of the soup and spread over the chicken.Then put the cubes of cream cheese and butter around the chicken.Cook for 6 hours.Right before the 6 hours is up, cook the rice (depending on whether you cook a long grain rice or minute rice).I found I had to then pull out the chicken, and pour the sauce into a mixing bowl and whisk it for a few minutes to get the sauce to even out real well.Serve the sauce and chicken over the rice.